Couples massage in Las Vegas Home Massage Policies and Procedures
It is our intention to provide our clients with not only a professional and therapeutic massage, but exceptional service and personalized attention at all times. The following policies and procedures are in place to enable us to provide the highest quality service to each of our clients.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
We understand that unanticipated events occur. Car problems, traffic considerations, business meetings, and project deadlines affect our daily lives and can interfere with a massage appointment.
In our commitment to provide an outstanding massage experience to all of our clients and out of consideration for our own time, we have adopted the following policies:
Your Massage Appointment:
Please be available for your appointment 20 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Your massage therapist will arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment start time in order to set up your massage space and allow time for a consultation and for you to complete any new client forms.
If late arrival is inevitable, your service may be shortened in order to keep on schedule. The original treatment time will be charged.
Please provide at 7 days notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. This gives us enough time to fill the appointment. If a client fails to cancel before 24 hours, the full-service fee will be charged.
Late Arrival Policy
Unfortunately, we cannot always provide late arrivals with an extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The full-service fee will be charged.
No Show Policy
Upon finding that a client is absent from their appointment location, the therapist will attempt to contact the client, and will remain at the appointment location for 15 minutes. After this time the appointment will be considered a “no show” and the client will be charged the full fee for the service scheduled and will be asked to pre-pay for future services.
- Massage packages are valid for in-home massage within our Las Vegas Metro service area.
- Packages do not expire.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Massages purchased in a package may not be divided into multiple treatments (ex: a one hour massage split into two 30 minute massages.)
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (sudden move or illness) which prohibits the use of part or all of your package, give us a call at (702) 247-6614 to discuss options.
Gift Certificate Policies
- Gift certificates are transferable.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- If purchased at full price, your gift certificate does not expire.
- If purchased at a discount, your gift certificate is valid until the expiration date noted on the certificate, after which your certificate is valued at the original price paid. (Ex: A $100 gift certificate purchased for $75 will be valued at $75 after expiration.)
Safety and Confidentiality
Prior to each session, the treatment plan will be discussed with you. At your first appointment you will receive a copy of the massage therapy policies and will be asked to sign the consent stating that you have read, understand, and agree to comply with our policies and procedures. Clients who we have not seen for at least a year will also be asked to fill out this form.
Scope of Practice
- Mobile Massage therapists are licensed professionals and held to the highest standards of the Nevada Board of Massage Therapists.
- Massage Therapy is a profession in which the practitioner applies manual techniques, and may apply adjunctive therapies, with the intention of positively affecting the health and well-being of the client.
- Massage Therapists do not diagnose or prescribe for medical conditions nor are they allowed to provide treatment for a specific condition without a doctor’s supervision. The massage therapist is required to refer you for diagnosis and to follow recommendations of your physician.
- Massage Therapists in the state of Nevada are not approved to perform manual adjustments (chiropractic adjustments) of joint structures.
Respect and Boundaries
- Mobile Massage Therapists will gladly adjust pressure, temperature, music selection or volume, work longer on an area or move on at client request. Please let us know your preferences so we can provide you with the best experience possible.
- The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, or stop the massage at any time.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be un-draped. Requests for no draping will NOT be accommodated in accordance with our own ethical guidelines and Nevada law.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at: 702-247-6614